RunerScape 604 RSPS
March 28, 2024, 03:31:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Sunday will be pk event 18:00h in Mage Bank.

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Xxifish i x's staff Application (moderations/administration)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Xxifish i x's staff Application (moderations/administration)  (Read 243 times)
xxifish i x

View Profile WWW
« on: May 09, 2011, 11:21:11 am »

hey guys whats up, its my Xxifish i x
and today i want to post a good application for staff on RunerScape 562/604
most of you dont know me but i got a decent repuation on RS/RSPS.
i was owner of my owner server but i shut it down so many reasons, that i will not get into lol.
i have 100% ligit proof too Wink XlightcoreX owner made me it i can give URL to it too Tongue
anyways! lol
i want to become a part of the staff community because i think ima good player. i am respect to everyone, nice, i have a youtube channel with over 32 subscribers to i can get them to join too Tongue Cheesy
i do comentaries, guides, updates, drop parties (if aloud), many more! ( you cna give suggestions if you wish ).
i cna get thsi server big because i know a friend IRL that is a Mod on Rs-Ps Xchatbox.
witch everyone freaking goes insane when he talks lol, so i can get him to advert and we'll be flooded with players Cheesy lol
i am basicly 24/7 on the server. i saw the advertisment on Moparscape server download ( lol u broke the rules on that one eh lmao )
but, i can do a lot for RunerScape 562.
im 16 years old, i have roughly about... 3-4years of Moparscape history Smiley
so i know a lot of stuff about it, also im 24/7 ( unless IRL situations ) if some1 tries to shut down server i can ban them or w.e the case will be lol.
thanks soo much for reading thsi guys i really do appricate it and hope to see you guys around on RunerScape 562!
Fish Cool
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Scarryboy
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 11:34:15 am »

Accepted. You become a moderator.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: